A big thank you to everyone who participated in the Luncheon & Bridal Fashion Show on Saturday June 25th at Brunton Hall in Blacks Corners. “Brides of St James & Friends”
Incredible gowns spanning the years 1909 to 2021 were presented, by the models who did a fantastic job of showcasing the gowns. From all accounts, everyone had a great time.
A huge THANK YOU to Beckwith Township who Hosted this event, celebrating the 200th Anniversary of St James, Franktown.– Cora Nolan
Author’s Note… so sad I missed this..:(
Photos by Sandra Powell who also did all the music for the show.
More then 34 vintage wedding gowns. Thanks again Sandra for the photos
All photos from St James Franktown
Memories of a Wedding Dress — Lisa Franceschi Schnaidt
She Said Yes to her Grandmother’s Dress
- The Wedding of Rosanna Ouellette
- The Engagement of Rosanna Ouelette
- The Wedding of Stanley Alexander Jackson and Margaret Elizabeth Forbes
- The Thomas Alfred Code Journal – Letters-Part 15- Code Family– Love and Runaway Marriages
- If You Can’t Wear a Princess Dress on Monday — Then When Can You?
- An “Absolutely Fabulous” White Wedding Day — May 19
- Odd Ironic Wedding Stories –Or it was Almost Lonely Valley
- Marriage Records Lanark County, Ontario, Canada–
- Names Names NamesTill Death Do Us Part in Lanark County?
- Taming of the Beckwith Shrew?
- A Smith’s Falls “Frustrated Young Love’s Dream” Purdy vs Lenahan
- Going to the Chapel? Hold on– Not so Fast!
- Another Episode in Spinsterdom–The Armour Sisters of Perth
- She Came Back! A Ghost Divorce Story
- Slander You Say in Hopetown? Divorce in Rosetta?
- Go Ask Alice – The Saga of a Personal Ad Divorce